Who's It For?Are you a business owner that sells products or services directly to the consumers? If so, you may be dealing with these problems.
Stagnating or worse, declining revenue
Poor Website Conversions
Website Not Converting Leads
No “Coach” for Multitude of Marketing Vendors
Can’t Differentiate / No Position in the Market
Poor Lead Conversion
Weak Digital Footprint
Can’t get found in search results for keywords
Have been “Burned” in the Past
Overwhelmed by pace of new advertising options
The DTM System
Thankfully, we teach and implement the DTM system that has been time-tested (regardless of the shiny tactics) and executed by thousands of businesses.
If we need ideas, let’s tap into the network of 125 consultants world-wide to see how others in your category are doing it.
Learn about how it works or schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
“If you own a business, you really need to talk to Dave Wieser at DW Creative Marketing. We were aggressively advertising because we were growing so fast, but it was only through measurement that we understood there were other marketing issues other than simply advertising/lead generation. We’ve been able to reduce advertising to sale expense by 33% and have seen no drop in our growth prospects. It’s been a pleasure to work with and he actually cares about your business.”
How Does it work?
Step 1: 30-Minute Diagnosis
Complete our intake form (click here). Then schedule your 30 minute call.
Step 2: Opportunity Audit
After our conversation, we’ll agree to an Opportunity Audit. Small investment that will deliver key action steps for improvement. Most importantly, find out real quick if we’re a fit working together.
Step 3: Opportunity Audit Deliverable
You own the audit, so from there, DW Creative will propose an engagement to solve the key issues, or you can take it from there.
Step 4: Self-Admin or Engage DW Creative Marketing to implement
View Offerings for an overview of baseline engagements. Please note, these are typical starting points, and needs of every client is different.
Recent Blog Posts
- Do You Really Need “More” Leads? (2/11/2020) - Let’s have an honest conversation about what defines a lead. Part 1 of 2 in a series about improving your lead generation strategy. The phrase “We need more leads” or “How can we get more leads” is the #1 concern… ...more
- State of Digital Ad Fraud: E-Marketer’s 2019 Report (2/7/2019) - When we buy local "traditional" ads, it's pretty easy to verify whether or not a TV ad ran in the 12p news or if our 1/3 page vertical ad ran in last month's lifestyle magazine. With digital, however, our guard… ...more
- Did Ogilvy’s Predictions Come True? (Part II) (10/3/2018) - Did Ogilvy’s Predictions Come True? (Part II) Quick Analysis from a Sage of the Mad Men Era By Dave Wieser David Ogilvy is an advertising genius. If there was to be a Mount Rushmore of Ad Men, his legacy would… ...more
- Did Ogilvy’s Predictions Come True? (Part I) (9/26/2018) - Did Ogilvy’s Predictions Come True? (Part I) Analysis from a Sage of the Mad Men Era By Dave Wieser David Ogilvy is an advertising genius. If there was to be a Mount Rushmore of Ad Men, his legacy would leave… ...more
- 2018 Local Business Marketing Trends (7/24/2018) - 2018 Key Marketing Trends for Local B2C Business As a recently Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, I attended my first “Bootcamp,” a weekend in Denver sharing best practices with local business marketing consultants from around the globe. Here are my… ...more
- Emarketer Releases Updated 2017 Media Consumption Study (10/14/2017) - ...more
- Business Differentiation Strategy (9/1/2017) - ...more
- Is My Advertising Working? (7/26/2016) - Is My Advertising Working? The Solution to Help Answer this Timeless Question If you’re responsible for analyzing advertising results and making strategic decisions from “the numbers,” a fantastic read to improve understanding of data translation is Donald Wheeler’s, “Understanding Variation:… ...more
- To Wait or Not To Wait? That’s Not the Question. (7/13/2016) - One of Chicago's most popular deep dish restaurants, Pequod's, is a relatively unimpressive dive of an establishment that commands multi-hour wait times during peak hours. Locals will tell you it's not on the list for most tourists and if you… ...more
- Advertising is the Roof: Why Businesses Need to Stop Blaming their Advertising for Sales Woes (5/8/2015) - It took me awhile, but now I get it. Ten years of media selling leads to certain cognitive biases. In the past, I would refer clients to Law #4 of Al Ries' "22 Immutable Laws of Branding:" The Law of Advertising.… ...more
Schedule Your Opportunity Audit
DW Creative Marketing
6801 W.107th St., Suite 105
Overland Park, KS 66212
DW Creative Marketing provides highly personalized marketing solutions to grow the business YOU started. Uniquely positioned with extensive experience in both traditional (TV/Radio/Print) and Digital (PPC/SEO/Social) advertising, DW Creative draws on results from hundreds of small business advertising/marketing campaigns to inform his clients’ current strategy.
The installation of a “marketing system,” eliminates a roller-coaster ride of “wing-it” tactics that may not only waste money, but increase the presumably high stress level a business owner is already dealing with.
For marketing peace of mind, DW Creative is here to serve.